11 Suggestions of Music for End of Year Celebration
Do you do a leavers event where you share memories of the children's time in your early years setting? If so, are you struggling to think of pieces of music that you could use to accompany it? Well, I have listed below 11 happy and/or celebratory pieces of music that you may like to use. There are affiliate links for your convenience.
1. Greatest Day by Take That
2. A Million Dreams from Greatest Showman
3. Don't Stop Me Now! by Queen
4. Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong
5. Walking on Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves
6. You've got a friend in me Randy Newman
7. Mr Blue Sky by the Electric Light Orchestra
8. Good Times by Chic
9. Celebration by Kool and the Gang
10. Happy by Pharrell Williams
11. We are the champions by Queen
If you can think of others please list them in the comments section below to help others.
Happy music making!